Wholesale Trigger Point Exercise Foam Roller
Exercise Foam rollers are a versatile tool used for stretching, rehabilitation, physical therapy and fitness. The roller can loosen tight back, hip, leg and arm muscles. Physiotherapists utilize them to assist in spinal stabilization & alignment and Myofascial release (soft tissue therapy).
- Gets rid of knots and tightness in your muscles.
- Physically de-stresses your body so it can work more
- Increases flexibility.
- Increases blood flow, which helps for faster recovery from
- Reduces soreness from workouts.
- Diameter: 14 cm.
- Length: 33 cm.
- High density moulded EVA foam.
After a workout, the fascia tissue that lubricates muscles, nerves and blood vessels has slight tears in them. Suppose the tears don’t heal properly; they group and form adhesions. This buildup of tissue can cause pain and discomfort leading to the feeling of tightness even after stretching.
Foam rolling and other forms of self-myofascial release put pressure on these adhesions to release these buildups leading to optimal recovery and thus peak performance.